Hairstyle

6.10.15


Hi my dear people. Today I'll show you a hairstyle that I usually call "antennas", but it is definitely my rescue when my hair does not listen to me, especially who have a very thick hair, these tiny rubber are gathered it into one place, and then it does not move - like antenna :) when I photographed this post, I realized that the things that I wear the most I forget to take pictures for the blog. As these boots, I have a very long time and I think they are very worn, but I love them too much (haha) so I'm looking for the same or similar kind :) How do you like it?

Ćao dragi moji. Danas ću vam pokazati frizuru koju ja obično nazivam "antena", ali je definitivno meni spas kada me kosa ne sluša, pogotovo mi koje imamo jako gustu kosu, ove sitne gumice je skupe na jedno mjesto i onda se ne miče - kao antena :) Kada sam slikala ovaj post, shvatila sam da stvari koje najviše nosim zaboravim da slikam za blog. Kao ove čizme, imam ih jako dugo i mislim da su baš iznošene, ali ih volim previše (haha) tako da sam u potrazi za sličnim ili istim ovakvim:) Kako vam se sviđa?








ASOS bag HERE
Bershka faux fur vest
Ebay shoes
New Yorker necklace
H&M dress
No brand of jacket, leggings

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. This is a great hairstyle and it realy looks like antennas :)
    Alexandra ~ ArtMandy.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, baš mi se sviđaju tvoje čizme!
    http://mylittlebafcorner.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivna sii. I ja volim da vezem ovako kosicuu :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hairstyle Asja and your ootd is perfect! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy. If you want take a look at my blog and let me know when you think!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Like your blog: your posts very interesting and inspiring! And your photos are beautiful!
    I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/perfect-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe